FusionCMS Release: 5.0-RC.3
We've brought in a ton of new features and functionality with this release as well - so be sure to check out the changelog in our post!
FusionCMS v5-RC.3 brings in, hopefully, the last major core changes we'll be making before the stable 5.0 release. One of the major changes this release brings is the definition of "Handlers" and "Slugs" and what separates the two.
We've brought in a ton of new features and functionality with this release as well - so be sure to check out the changelog below!
- Should not be able to give a field assignment the name "id"
- Merge Caffeinated SEO package into core SEO module
- Assets Field Image Selection Issue
- Add class attribute to fields form.
- Module upload - Looking for "slugs" in All The Wrong Places
- First radio/checkbox in list is vertically aligned to top
- Asset Modal
- User/Roles Additional Fields
- Cast Form Response to Collection
- Expand field assignments to other modules
- Refactor and implement better slug support
- Remove Heartbeat module
- Composer merge refactor
- Field Assignment Refactor
- Refactor Blueprints for Themes
- Email verification for User Registration
- Admin user verification
- Field Assignments for Category Groups
- Ability to create additional custom permissions
- User Fields
- Sync permissions/settings when Module is installed/uploaded
- Redactor Sticky nav z-index and mobile issue
- Add view presenters support to aid in complex filtering
- Add optional template field to matrix entries create/edit form
- Add additional new user registration settings
- Assets Refactor + Directories